Here on the Crystal Coast, old drum fishing is a fun and popular type of fishing in the late summer and into early fall. Whether you're looking to catch big ol' drum or smaller puppy drum or slot fish, we can put you on them! With Mount Maker Charters, we'll head to the Neuse River or Pamlico Sound in the early morning or late evening to hook the big fish, or set out mid-day for puppy drum. Drum fishing is fun and something you and your friends will never forget! Read More
Fishing with Mount Maker Charters is fun for the whole family! No matter if you've never been on a boat before or if you're an experienced angler, we can guarantee that a day of inshore fishing out of Atlantic Beach will be a boatload of fun! Read More
There's no denying that the bite has been going off in recent weeks here on the Crystal Coast! The beautiful weather, with just a few windy and raining days, have made for great fishing. At Mount Maker Charters, we have the pleasure of taking people out for a fishing trip they'll never forget! Our two boats - a 24' Pathfinder v-bottom and a 17.6' Jones Brothers skiff - allow us to fish anywhere from the Neuse River to Bogue Sound and out into the ocean. Read More
- Book Your Fall Fishing Charter on The Crystal Coast
- Labor Day Weekend & Great Weather
- Old Drum & Popping Corks
- Late Summer Fishing On The Crystal Coast
- Friday Fishing Update, August 10
- Book a charter in August or September!
- Limited Recreational & Commercial Red Snapper Season Coming Up
- It's Cobia Season on The Crystal Coast!
- North Carolina Red Snapper Season
- Don't Miss Out On The Kings