Happy Friday! Today kicks off the last three days of the six-day Limited Recreational and Commercial Red Snapper season in South Atlantic federal waters. We had some awesome luck last weekend catching some good sized snapper and we're ready to do the same this weekend! Aside from snapper fishing, we've been spending some time in the Neuse River fishing for drum and even some time out in the ocean with fairly calm waters. Read More
NOAA Fisheries has announced the limited opening of Red Snapper season in South Atlantic federal waters. The dates that the season will be open for harvest are as follows: Read More
An interim season for red snapper in North Carolina has been approved. This was requested by the South Atlantic Fishery Management Council and the South Atlantic region has been opened for harvesting red snapper for two consecutive weekends, November 3rd thru 5th and November 10th thru 12th. Recreational fishermen may harvest red snapper in federal waters starting today and throughout this weekend as well as next weekend. The bag limit is 1 fish per person per day, with no limit on size. Read More
- Book Your Fall Fishing Charter on The Crystal Coast
- Labor Day Weekend & Great Weather
- Old Drum & Popping Corks
- Late Summer Fishing On The Crystal Coast
- Friday Fishing Update, August 10
- Book a charter in August or September!
- Limited Recreational & Commercial Red Snapper Season Coming Up
- It's Cobia Season on The Crystal Coast!
- North Carolina Red Snapper Season
- Don't Miss Out On The Kings