Although we've had quite a windy summer, the past week has been calm and allowed for some great fishing for Mount Maker Charters! We had the pleasure of heading out into the ocean for several trips over the past week and a our guests certainly caught a good time along with some awesome fish. Read More
There's no denying that the bite has been going off in recent weeks here on the Crystal Coast! The beautiful weather, with just a few windy and raining days, have made for great fishing. At Mount Maker Charters, we have the pleasure of taking people out for a fishing trip they'll never forget! Our two boats - a 24' Pathfinder v-bottom and a 17.6' Jones Brothers skiff - allow us to fish anywhere from the Neuse River to Bogue Sound and out into the ocean. Read More
- Book Your Fall Fishing Charter on The Crystal Coast
- Labor Day Weekend & Great Weather
- Old Drum & Popping Corks
- Late Summer Fishing On The Crystal Coast
- Friday Fishing Update, August 10
- Book a charter in August or September!
- Limited Recreational & Commercial Red Snapper Season Coming Up
- It's Cobia Season on The Crystal Coast!
- North Carolina Red Snapper Season
- Don't Miss Out On The Kings