Happy Friday! Today kicks off the last three days of the six-day Limited Recreational and Commercial Red Snapper season in South Atlantic federal waters. We had some awesome luck last weekend catching some good sized snapper and we're ready to do the same this weekend! Aside from snapper fishing, we've been spending some time in the Neuse River fishing for drum and even some time out in the ocean with fairly calm waters. Read More
We've been waiting all year and the time has finally come! The cobia are here on the Crystal Coast and we couldn't be more excited! If you love fishing and you've never experienced cobia fishing, we highly recommend you book a charter as soon as possible! We still have several open days available. Read More
'Tis the season for some good fishing here in eastern North Carolina! If you're here in Atlantic Beach or anywhere else around the Crystal Coast, it's a great time to gather a few friends and throw some lines in the water. Today, we want to talk about a fish we've been catching a good amount of lately: cobia. Want to catch some, too? Here's how we do it. Read More
- Book Your Fall Fishing Charter on The Crystal Coast
- Labor Day Weekend & Great Weather
- Old Drum & Popping Corks
- Late Summer Fishing On The Crystal Coast
- Friday Fishing Update, August 10
- Book a charter in August or September!
- Limited Recreational & Commercial Red Snapper Season Coming Up
- It's Cobia Season on The Crystal Coast!
- North Carolina Red Snapper Season
- Don't Miss Out On The Kings