Capt. Chris has had another busy week full of fishing the waters of the Crystal Coast. This week it was all about the grouper and amberjack! Read More
There's no denying that the bite has been going off in recent weeks here on the Crystal Coast! The beautiful weather, with just a few windy and raining days, have made for great fishing. At Mount Maker Charters, we have the pleasure of taking people out for a fishing trip they'll never forget! Our two boats - a 24' Pathfinder v-bottom and a 17.6' Jones Brothers skiff - allow us to fish anywhere from the Neuse River to Bogue Sound and out into the ocean. Read More
- Book Your Fall Fishing Charter on The Crystal Coast
- Labor Day Weekend & Great Weather
- Old Drum & Popping Corks
- Late Summer Fishing On The Crystal Coast
- Friday Fishing Update, August 10
- Book a charter in August or September!
- Limited Recreational & Commercial Red Snapper Season Coming Up
- It's Cobia Season on The Crystal Coast!
- North Carolina Red Snapper Season
- Don't Miss Out On The Kings