Fall fishing is going to be on-point here along the Crystal Coast! Although summer is just about over, that doesn't mean that the fishing has to end. With Mount Maker Charters, we can put you on the fish no matter what the season is.
As the temperatures cool down and the waters remain warm, the months of September, October and November are great for fishing in eastern North Carolina. This fall, a trip with Capt. Chris will likely be nearshore or inshore for catches of flounder, bluefish, Spanish, King Mackerel, black and red drum, trout and more! Hop on our boat, located in Atlantic Beach, and we'll set out in search of whatever it is that you and your friends want to catch!
Come and enjoy the beautiful Crystal Coast without all of the traffic and summertime visitors. There's plenty to do and plenty of catch to fish even after summer is over! Although we've got several hurricanes that could greatly impact our weather and fishing over the next couple of days, we can expect some great fishing once they blow through. Give Capt. Chris a call today at (252) 342-0464 to book your fall fishing trip with Mount Maker Charters!
What You'll Need To Bring On A Fall Fishing Charter:
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses - The sun is still powerful and you'll want (and need) protection.
- Rain Gear - It's better to have it just in case!
- Warm Clothes - Early mornings and evenings can get chilly on the water.
- Small Cooler for Food & Drinks - Please refrain from bringing large coolers.
- No Fishing License Needed - The boat has a blanket license that covers everyone on board.